Complaint Review: Taca cargo

• Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: Eddster — Los angeles California United States of America
Taca cargo
6555 W. Imperial Hwy Los angeles, California United States of America

Taca cargo Tampa cargo I sent a 46lbs box with them and they delivered my box opened weighing only 18 lbs. Los angeles, California

I used their cargo service to send a 46 lbs box of personal effects. When the box was claimed at its destination it only weighed 19 pounds. More than half of the personal effects had been stolen. They gave no explanation. All they said, was that I could file a claim if I wanted.

I will never ever use or recommend this company to anybody. They are so irresponsible and obviously have nothing but thieves working in their so called cargo services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 12:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taca-cargo/Los-angeles-California-90045/Taca-cargo-Tampa-cargo-I-sent-a-46lbs-box-with-them-and-they-delivered-my-box-opened-weigh-965267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taca cargo