Complaint Review: Tachyon

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: paradise97402 — Eugene Oregon United States of America
Tachyon
401 E Corporate Drive, Ste 100. Lewisville TX, 750 Internet United States of America

Tachyon I purchased one of their systems, a Micro Camera....I have only used this to get maybe 2 hours worth of video and it stopped working. I contacted the support and was told that since it was out of warr http://www.tachyoninc.com/, Internet

So After buying a Micro system, flash card, batteries, mount and everything that I could get for it..it recorded about 2 hours of video before it would no longer power on..i contacted support and it was no longer on warranty, so I told them that I just wanted it repaired. (this system cost me over $200.00 usd) and they told me that by the time I sent it to them and they sent it to be repaired it would be too exspensive. but they did offer me free shipping on a new system, apparently they no longer made that one? and it was less than 2 years old.
I feel as I got ripped off from the first encounter with them, I don't think I want to try that again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tachyon/internet/Tachyon-I-purchased-one-of-their-systems-a-Micro-CameraI-have-only-used-this-to-get-1014654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tachyon