Complaint Review: Taco Bell Jeff Davis Hywy

Taco Bell Jeff Davis Hywy
Jeff Davis Hywy Richmond VA 23234 Richmond, Virginia USA

Taco Bell Jeff Davis Hywy Feel Sick!!! Richmond Virginia

*Consumer Comment: What a load of crap

I was at Taco Bell Jeff David Hywy. Richmond VA 23233wrong my order was wrong waited in drivethrough for 15 min.... When I asked to speak to manager they pointed to the parkinglot for a guy smoking a ciggerrette walking arounf outside??? ?? who told me they just got hired because old manager was fired from bad Service????? I waited to get the Waited 15 in rest of my order wich a Girl named Tanesha said Rigt in Fornt of ME!!! I should throw this food at her??????????????????????????? As Co-Workersrs sat there and Laughed????????? When I Asked to Speak to Manager AgAIn!!! Now One Came... They Kept My Food Charged Me For It Threatend Me????? I Waited 15 Min... To Be Threatened and be Charged for More Food Then I Received!!!! I ate what Little they Gave Me Wich Was Wrong Order??? & I Have Pucked Three TImes!!!!!!!! Disgusted!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taco-Bell-Jeff-Davis-Hywy/Richmond-Virginia-23234/Taco-Bell-Jeff-Davis-Hywy-Feel-Sick-Richmond-Virginia-1076849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taco Bell Jeff Davis Hywy

What a load of crap

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Your report is just stupid and your spelling is a joke - my 7 year old can spell better than you!