Complaint Review: Taco Bell - Scott Simon

• Submitted: Thu, September 07, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 08, 2006

• Reported By:sheffield lake Ohio
Taco Bell - Scott Simon
5220 Detroit Rd. Sheffield, Ohio U.S.A.

Taco Bell - Scott Simon hair in my food ripoff Sheffield Ohio

*Consumer Suggestion: Try 800 TACO BELL

Went through drive-thru and ordered food, had to go back and let them know that they got my order wrong. After I got the right food, I found multiple hair in my food. When I called, the supervisor, Scott Simon, refused to give me the corporate telephone number. He also insisted that they all wear hair nets. I told him I will bring the food back and he hung up on me.

Sharon
sheffield lake, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2006 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taco-Bell-Scott-Simon/Sheffield-Ohio-44054/Taco-Bell-Scott-Simon-hair-in-my-food-ripoff-Sheffield-Ohio-210001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taco Bell - Scott Simon

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Try 800 TACO BELL

AUTHOR: Nick - (U.S.A.)

That's the customer satisfaction number. Give it a shot. 800-Taco-Bell

You didn't say what hair it was... If it was pubes, I'd be reaching through the drive-thru window from my car, grabbing Scott Simon's shirt, and begin yanking his body by his shirt so that his face would repeatedly bang against that little venetian window until either the window or his head cracked.

Hair CAN accidentally fall into food - that is common sense. Customer service has a way of dealing with slackies like this.