Complaint Review: Taco Bell

• Submitted: Thu, September 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 20, 2009

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Taco Bell
199 N. Pecos Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Taco Bell DEATH FOOD Henderson Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: ok so

*Consumer Comment: Will it really kill you?

*Author of original report: Response to Awfully

*Author of original report: Response to Awfully

*Consumer Comment: GET EDUCATED.....Awfully

*Consumer Suggestion: Go to the doctor

On Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 10:00 am I went to this Taco Bell and ordered 2 spicy chicken tacos. After eating them I became terribly ill. I was sick all night....constantly throwing up and stomach cramps. The 2 tacos were the only items I had to eat that day so I know it was their DEATH food. I am still feeling the effects of this poison. DO NOT GO THERE. As a matter of fact, DO NOT GO TO ANY TACO BELL. Eating there will kill you. I am going to notify the Health Department!

Ms. A.
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2008 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taco-Bell/Henderson-Nevada-89074/Taco-Bell-DEATH-FOOD-Henderson-Nevada-371891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taco Bell

#1 Consumer Suggestion

ok so

AUTHOR: Dee - (U.S.A.)

You stated your rebuttal to Awfully... is there some reason why you felt the need to repeat yourself again and again? You say you are educated but yet are not smart enough to realize that no one else has posted... hmmmmm

Will it really kill you?

AUTHOR: Jt - (U.S.A.)

You're statement of, "DO NOT GO TO ANY TACO BELL. Eating there will kill you" is one of the most blatant examples of illegal defamation I've ever seen. I can't tell if you are being facetious or not.

I guess I need to warn my co-workers who are going to taco bell right now to not go or they will die!

Seriously though, once in a while everyone gets sick from eating a spicy taco or burrito.

Response to Awfully

AUTHOR: Ms. a - (U.S.A.)

You have no knowledge of what you are talking about Awfully....I contacted the Health District and they contacted me immediately without providing a doctors report. Also, I am smart enough to know the difference between food poisoning and a flu virus. Know your facts before you respond!

Response to Awfully

AUTHOR: Ms. a - (U.S.A.)

Get your facts straight.....I contacted the Southern Nevada Health District and they contacted me immediately!!! I am in the medical field and I know the difference between food poisoning and a flu virus. STOP showing your lack of knowledge.

GET EDUCATED.....Awfully

AUTHOR: Ms. A - (U.S.A.)

In response to Awfully......Know your facts before you respond. I contacted the Southern Nevada Health District and they contacted me immediately. So for you to say that they will not respond unless I have a doctor's report is INCORRECT!!!

Also, I am in the medical field and I know the difference between food poisoning and a flu virus. I guess you are either too young and/or ignorant to know the difference.

#6 Consumer Suggestion

Go to the doctor

AUTHOR: Awfully - (U.S.A.)

Because god forbid you caught some sort of flu virus. Food poisoning does happen but good luck getting a doctor to actaully agree with that so you can sue. The health department won't listen to you without a doctor backing you up.