Complaint Review: Taco Bell

• Reported By: Josh — Phoenix Arizona
Taco Bell
7440 S 7th St. Phoenix, Arizona USA

Taco Bell Forgien Object In Beefy crunch Burrito, broke tooth Phoenix Arizona

I went to this Taco Bell location for lunch and ordered two beefy crunch burritos and a taco supreme.

I took a bite out of one of the burritos and crack. Sharp pain shooting down my jaw into my neck.

I spit out what was my tooth, and another hard object in the meat.

It was about the size of a grain of ricr and hard as a rock. I attempted to chop it in half with a knife and it would not budge. This thing whatever it is was white in color and hard as a rock.

I immediately photographed the strange object and now I'm headed to the dentist in hopea they can fix my tooth and the pain associated with the damage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taco-Bell/Phoenix-Arizona-85042/Taco-Bell-Forgien-Object-In-Beefy-crunch-Burrito-broke-tooth-Phoenix-Arizona-1068157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taco Bell