Complaint Review: Taco Bell

• Submitted: Wed, September 13, 2000
  • Updated: Wed, September 13, 2000

• Reported By:
Taco Bell
Route 8 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Taco Bell's new ploy to bilk customers

I went with my children to our local Pittsburgh area Taco Bell. When I requested water to go along with my meal, the employee told me that they can only sell bottled water. Meanwhile, there's a sink right behind the guy and a water spout at the help-yourself beverage station! And why would I spend $1.20 for a 20 ounce bottle of Aquafina (does Pepsico own them?) when I could spend 89 cents for a small beverage and keep refilling it with water or pop at the beverage station?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taco-Bell/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15235/Taco-Bells-new-ploy-to-bilk-customers-3328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taco Bell