Complaint Review: Taco Bell

• Submitted: Mon, May 19, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, May 19, 2003

• Reported By:uniontown Pennsylvania
Taco Bell
Murtland Avenue Washington Pa 15301 Washinhton, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Taco Bell discrimination Washinhton Pennsylvania

i was emloyed at taco bell in washington pa for a year. my boss was black. she treated everybody fair. but as sonn as she left a racist white woman took over the place. she cut all the black peoples hours and gave them to the white people. that was unfair and i was treated unfair. i got suspended for arguing with a manager who hit me first while i was pregnant and caused me to lose my child an a whole week's pay. the lowered my hours so low i couldn't pay my bills or my rent. he didn't get suspended, in fact he got my hours while i was gone.i have decided to take this up with the eeoc. i have already filed a charge with them before with taco bell, but it got dropped as sonn as i got re hired. but they caused me and my family alot of pain.

Shushawna
uniontown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2003 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taco-Bell/Washinhton-Pennsylvania-15301/Taco-Bell-discrimination-Washinhton-Pennsylvania-57518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taco Bell