• Report: #922015

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: sharonsutton — dallas Texas United States of America
Taco Cabana
Dallas, Tx Dallas, Texas United States of America

Taco Cabana Taco Cabana Does not care if you get the right food or not, they only want your money Dallas, Texas

*Consumer Comment: more info

We went to Taco Cabana on 6/29. We spent 17.00 which is a lot to me going to a fast food drive thru. The tacos we got were not made the way we asked and there was not dipping sauce for the flatas. I will be honest I have really never been a fan of Taco Cabana however it was late, we were hunry and they were open.

Well anyway I called the next day to take to the manager, I was told that the tacos could never have been made the way we asked, and that they get alot of people who are just asking to get free food. Well all I wanted was a gift card for the things we could not eat. What we did eat I did not think they should give them to me free. I was told he did not know if they could do that but he would ask his DM. I waited 2 weeks and had not gotten anything so I called their home office. I was again told that they tacos did not come that way, again we would have ordered something else had we been told at the time. They told me they would pass it on to the DM well a week later I had still not heard from anyone so I called the store once again.. At this point I was just upset that they had such little care for their custmers. I was agin told the same thing.

I have yet another call into their home office and I have not heard back from them. I understand that it is not alot of money, however it is the point of it. In all my years I have never seen a company that cares less for their custmers then this one. I would never go into another one. If they have such little regard for this how can anyone trust that the food you are getting is really good. The last thing I want is to get sick because the company is more about the money they get at the moment then what they serve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taco-Cabana/Dallas-Texas-/Taco-Cabana-Taco-Cabana-Does-not-care-if-you-get-the-right-food-or-not-they-only-want-yo-922015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taco Cabana

more info

AUTHOR: TWSM - (USA)

You left important info out of your report.  What did you want done to the tacos?  Something ridiculous?

You really think the district manager is going to get back to you on this?  And you personally have the spare time to go all the way to the home office?  Wow.