Complaint Review: Taco taco cabana

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Fox — Houston Texas
Taco taco cabana
Easter freeway/Little York Houston, Texas United States of America

Taco taco cabana The food serving size is smaller, meat burned, floor dirty, fly's all over. Young girl told me I could only order one drink at a time. Not that I wanted more than one, I was with my friend. A man behi Houston, Texas

This company has pasted their prime. The quality of staff is long gone. Dirty floors, bad food, place full of fly's, food not what you paid for. I believe they also are discriminating between men and woman.
I will not spent my money at a place that has no respect for me. Even the mexican people are saying the same thing.
Sometime food places think the public does not matter, once they get a foot hold in America, I am
Here to say, two many up and coming places to eat. They have to see that their business is off, look at there parking lots. How dare your staff ask me, a female who else was I buying a drink for, and when I asked why, she said only one drink at a time. If this is policy, ask everyone! The man, behind me, she never ask him.
By the way I was only doing the ordering a MAN was doing the paying. I asked her why she did't ask him who was drinking the 4 drinks he was paying for? Reply ---I know him! Employees, not wearing gloves, while preparing food, some no hair net. I will report this to the HEALTH DEPARTMENT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taco-taco-cabana/Houston-Texas-77016/Taco-taco-cabana-The-food-serving-size-is-smaller-meat-burned-floor-dirty-flys-all-ov-1040732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taco taco cabana