Complaint Review: Tacoma Meadows

• Reported By: Brittney — Puyallup Washington United States of America
Tacoma Meadows
3216 92nd st e. Tacoma, Washington United States of America

Tacoma Meadows Horse Facility Starved my Horse Tacoma, Washington

*UPDATE Employee: This rip off report is false!

I was hired at Tacoma Meadows to be there stall cleaner 3 days a week in exchange to board my horse at the facility.

They sayed I could work off board and hay plus bedding.

So I moved my horse over to Tacoma Meadows and proceeded to do my job that I was told to do plus not even being asked to clean up the facility because the people that run the place are slobs.

But thinking they were helping me in my hard time I didn't mind doing so.

My horse was there for two weeks and I started to notice there was never any left over hay in her stall and all the other horses were still eating I did weigh her before she left my home and she had lost 100lbs by the time I took her off the facility.

One day I fed my horse early in the morning and they screamed at me to not feed her again because they feed from noon to midnight thats when I knew red flag I should be able to feed her whenever I want she is my horse. [continued below]....
.....

I went in the next day to grab my horse and the owner came out huffing and puffing where are you takeing that horse.

They are not good people they also sold a horse that had bursted 4 abscesses the day before the sale and told the guy it was because she was trimmed the guy didnt know much about horses an fell for it.

The horse couldent walk.

There 2 kids are also very young under the age of 1 and are left in the home or vehicle for a couple hours at a time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2011 12:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tacoma-Meadows/Tacoma-Washington-98446/Tacoma-Meadows-Horse-Facility-Starved-my-Horse-Tacoma-Washington-787739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tacoma Meadows

This rip off report is false!

AUTHOR: Sis - (United States of America)

The person whom owns the horse is known for being full of drama and causes issues for anyone or anything that does not allow her to get her way. I have photos to prove that this lady horse is very fat and the barn did not starve her horse. She new that we as a barn feed at noon and midnight and that she was suppose to work off her "SELF CARE" board which included 2 bales of local hay which was arranged between barn owner and horse owner. This lady got into our hay room and fed another boarders Alfalfa to her horse without asking that boarder or replacing her hay. She was not cleaning the stalls like she agreed to, she would leave poop in the water buckets without cleaning it, and basically did not do her job and would not show up like she agreed to. And the photos that she provided are of horses that are healthy just off the race track Thoroughbreds. The pitcher of the shop is just that "THE SHOP". As for their kids, if their taking naps both parents are out their working horses and cleaning the stalls that the "STALL CLEANER" did not do or did half a**. If their is anyone to beware of its the poster of the rip off comment and the horse owner.