• Report: #819005

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: David — Saint George Utah United States of America
Tactic Trading
Main St Pleasant Grove Utah Plessant Grove Ut, Utah United States of America

Tactic Trading Freedom Wealth group forex scam, forex multi level scam, forex pyramid Plessant Grove Ut, Utah

*Consumer Comment: I ALSO GOT RIPPED OFF BY THIS SCAM...

*Consumer Comment: I feel Tactic Trading is a SCAM

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Set the record straight

I have never commented like this before but I feel it is right after going to court with the owners of Tactic Trading.  I read theother entry here and wrote this to confirm what he was saying. I can tell you what happened at the hearing but this other author is telling the truth. Read on

"I totally agree.  I was one of their original territory owners.  I actually took them to court to have the contract voided so as to distance mysef from the pump  and dump MLM they are running.  At my email, (((REDACTED))), I will telll you the whole story.  I have not yet decided to post the court proceedings that showed they are not honest about the program when they recruit.  It is primarily an MLM. Other sites make you a trader.  I can show you results of positive trading by real pros but never achieved the way they do it. I will also give you the results of Judge Truman's verdict.  Because I am currently in law school I thought that my initial contract law was enough to slam dunk them but the judge gave them the benefit of the doubt on a couple points so though I was successful in getting their counter suit thrown out and the balance of the contract of several thousand dollars nulllified I was not reimbursed any money.  I really believe their MLM is just a pyramid."  I am sincerley sorry to all those who have lost money, and I mean a lot, with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tactic-Trading/Plessant-Grove-Ut-Utah-/Tactic-Trading-Freedom-Wealth-group-forex-scam-forex-multi-level-scam-forex-pyramid-Ple-819005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tactic Trading

I ALSO GOT RIPPED OFF BY THIS SCAM...

AUTHOR: gotripped - ()

I also got suckered into this scam about 8 months ago when I listened to people tell me how wonderful this program and cothe program mpany is. Turned out, the people were actually salespeople working for the company and not people actually using their program to make money. I fell for their pitches and bought into the program only to find out that the whole thing is nothing but one huge ripoff scam. Their trading program is completely worthless as far as enabling me to profit in any market. The indicators do not work at all as they make it look like and I agree that when trading with actual money in an actual trading account that huge huge losses end up being the result. Do not give this company any of your money for any of their programs because you will end up the loser and willl not get your money back. I have to believe that this company will soon be shut down by regulators such as the ftc. I have noticed that many people are complaining about how they do business and how much of a ripoff this whole thing is. I wish I never saw any of their false advertisements. I fell for them like a total idiot and got burned. Do not believe anything they tell you about their results or earnings potential. All lies. Nothing more than an MLM pyramid scam which will need to be shut down soon. Everybody loses except the people who own the company and are at the top. They will take your money and run. The owners themselves do not even trade with their own worthless program although they would like you to think that they are. Everything is fake.

I feel Tactic Trading is a SCAM

AUTHOR: Unhappy Customer - ()

I would highly suggest that anyone signing up for this program first do their due dilligence. I was offered a 30 day money back guarantee on the program but was not allowed to trade with real money for 6 weeks and I was required to sign up 3 new paid customers before I was allowed to trade with real money. I soon realized when I started to trade with real money why. Trading with the program in a demo account is completely different that with real money. All of the trading results that they tout have been done only in a demo account and not with real money. When I started trading with real money, that is when I started to lose some serious money.

I believe that they know that this was going to happen and that is why they would not allow me to trade with real money until after the guarantee period and after I signed up 3 new people. I would suggest that anyone thinking of taking this program should first read in detail the agreement that they have you agree to before signing up. This tells you about the losses and hypothetical results. I was foolish enough not to read it in detail. However, I would be careful about misleading ads, statements, trading results, and the fact that everyone you talk to regarding this company is actually a salesperson for their program since it is an MLM scheme.

So, everyone is likely to say only good things about it. In my opinion, this whole program is a complete scam and you can expect huge losses when you go to trade with the program using real money in a real account. Don't believe what you see in a demo account. The results will be completely different when you use real money. Fills will be at different prices, slippage will be a factor, price movements will be different, etc. etc. All of these things are spelled out in the agreement so read everything before you sign up. Personally, I feel that the best thing you can do is stay far away from this program unless you enjoy losing money big time.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Set the record straight

AUTHOR: Tactic Trading - (United States of America)

First off, yes this individual did take us to SMALL CLAIMS court, but let's set the record straight...

Any of you are welcome to ask the court for the documents regarding his claim as I believe it is public record. His costs for training to sell our product were $5,000. He then turned the reigns over to his wife whom had no experience running a business or in sales. Even with him in law school in OH and her in So. Utah working in the few ways that she knew
how, raising four kids and working very part time, she made just shy of $20,000 in less than one year of effort. There is no doubt this was not as rewarding as they had hoped, $20,000 does not do much as far as income is concerned but to see over a 300% return on investment in less than a year, most would think is great. When the court date happened our
contract was over and void. Previous to court we even offered to have them continue with us and offered a better scenario for their financial growth. This was turned down. Again this info is all in the court docs.

To be very clear, HE SUED US, we simply filed a counter claim to defend ourselves. It is not in our interest to be in any law suit as plaintiff or defendant. Yes, the judge threw out both cases after he asked us what we were trying to accomplish and we told him that we simply want it to go away while still not rewarding laziness, greed, and abuse of the American Legal system. So, both suits were thrown out and we could not have been happier about that.

When entering the court the judge nearly threw out the case because the plaintiff was 20 minutes late. He lives 15 minutes from the courthouse, we traveled 4 hours each way to represent ourselves. Upon entering the courtroom a mediator asked us if we would like to mediate, he said yes, we said no because we knew the case was a false claim. The
judge told him repeatedly that he should have known better than to sue on his basis based on him being in his second year of law school and that he provided far less than enough proof to show any of his claims to be true.

If you think this is a "pump and dump" as this man claims feel free to contact us via our website and we will provide full disclosure regarding all of our practices. Look at our site and see if you think the focus of our business is referrals?

Why, after taking us to court and having a JUDGE OF THE LAW tell him that his claim was false, would he then decide to still try and defame our company?

It is unfortunate that this came to this point. We wish him and his family the best. We understand that none of us are
immune to hard times and this family was in them, struggling to get through law school as an older adult with teenage kids could not be easy. Best of luck to them.