Complaint Review: Tactica IGIA - Windstorm vacuum

• Submitted: Thu, February 23, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 23, 2006

• Reported By:Sunnyvale California
Tactica IGIA - Windstorm vacuum
521 5th Avenue New York, New York U.S.A.

Tactica IGIA IGIA Windstorm vacuum Ripoff No Product No Refund -Customer Service Lied to me since June 2005 New York New York

I have been waiting since 7/2005 for IGIA to refund my money that they took out of my checking account in 6/2005 for a Windstorm vacumn/steamer with attachments and a 2nd vacumn free that was advertised on T.V.

I have called the New York Corporate office on my own dime since the toll free 800# Never answers with a person. You just get put on hold forever. Corporate put me through to customer care only to be lied to over and over regarding my refund. I have called them over a dpzen times since last July 2005!I even reported them to the Better Business Bureau in New York. IGIA responded to me after they heard from BBB in October telling me they would be sending me my full refund within 7 business days. They lied. I never got it. I contacted Singer customer care and they informed me that they have suspended their License aggreement with Tactica/IGIA due to poor customer care and not sending customers thier orders for the Singer Lazer Windstorm. They also have a restraining order against Tactica/IGIA. I am so stressed out with all the lying and would like to be involved in a class action suit against this company.

Janette
Sunnyvale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2006 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tactica-IGIA-Windstorm-vacuum/New-York-New-York-10175/Tactica-IGIA-IGIA-Windstorm-vacuum-Ripoff-No-Product-No-Refund-Customer-Service-Lied-to-m-177775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tactica IGIA - Windstorm vacuum