Complaint Review: Tactica International - IGIA

• Submitted: Wed, January 11, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, February 08, 2006

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
Tactica International - IGIA
11 West 42nd St. New York, New York U.S.A.

Tactica International, IGIA ripoff, overcharged, ignored New York New York

*Author of original report: Tactica Hosed Me Again!

I ordered the Storm vac from Igia, a subsidiary of Tactica International from an infomercial. Supposed to recieve 2 vacuums for the price of one ($129.99 I think), just paying shipping for the 2nd.

I checked my bank account a couple of days later and saw I was charged $378.62 for the order. I immiedately sent them an email using the link on thier site asking about the charge, recieved no reply.

Sent 3 more emails to them, the last one demanding they cancel my order. No Reply

Called the 800 number, was put on hold until the battery in my portable phone ran down, over 82 miniutes. Callled again the next day and actually got a person. She said someone would call between 1:30 PM-4:30 PM that day. No response.

Found this website and called the number in one of the complaints. Got through right away, then was put on hold for 15 minutes. Finally talked to a woman who said my order was cancelled and I would recieve a refund within 10-21 business days. Will update this if I do or do not receive the refund.

Steven
Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2006 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tactica-International-IGIA/New-York-New-York-10036/Tactica-International-IGIA-ripoff-overcharged-ignored-New-York-New-York-171354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tactica International - IGIA

Tactica Hosed Me Again!

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

I was able to talk to Tactica on the 9th of January, 2006. They promised to refund my money in 10 to 21 working days. It has been 23, no money. I called them again today, 8 Feb 06, they acted like they hadn't heard from me before. They promised to refund my money again, but I am not going to wait for them. I am going to my bank with all the complaints listed here and another site. I hope they refund my money, with all the compaints about Tactica they should.