Complaint Review: Tafiti Consulting - Media Learner - Ridgecrest Consulting

• Submitted: Mon, August 10, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 10, 2009

• Reported By:Gouverneur New York
Tafiti Consulting - Media Learner - Ridgecrest Consulting
351 W.Washington St. Kearney, Missouri U.S.A.

Tafiti Consulting - Media Learner - Ridgecrest Consulting Scam artists and con men Kearney Missouri

Last spring, I made the mistake of answering an e-mail from Angela Penbrook/Penbrook Productions saying I could make money at home by processing rebates. It didn't take me long to figure out that the program was a scam. I did recover my $197. However--

Penbrook Productions had a little side business--selling your information to other unscrupulous companies such as Tafiti Consulting aka Media Learner and now aka Ridgecrest Consulting.

I was supposed to have a business up and running before the first payment became due on my credit card. I have no business and am out $3500. I filed a complaint with my credit card company and they took Tafiti's side by saying that "Dave" in customer service said that I was not entitled to any refund. The name of my credit card company is AT&T. I only list them because they enable companies (a term that I use loosely) like Tafiti to get away with their schemes.

I am paying, but I am also filing everything again, IC3 and reports with every agency I can think of.

My main reason for filing here again is: First-Tafiti Consulting is now Ridgecrest Consulting and the company has moved from Provo, UT to Kearney, MO. Dave Sellers, Steven Sonnenberg, Mike McEwan, and Mani Taketa are listed in the BBB write-up of Tafiti and Ridgecrest.

If anyone has had any luck getting their money back, please let me know.

Thank you.

Marion
Gouverneur, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2009 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tafiti-Consulting-Media-Learner-Ridgecrest-Consulting/Kearney-Missouri-64060/Tafiti-Consulting-Media-Learner-Ridgecrest-Consulting-Scam-artists-and-con-men-Kearney-478218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tafiti Consulting - Media Learner - Ridgecrest Consulting