Complaint Review: Tafiti Consulting

• Submitted: Tue, October 07, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 07, 2008

• Reported By:Gray Tennessee
Tafiti Consulting
www.tafiticonsulting.com 585 E 1860S, Utah U.S.A.

Tafiti Consulting Fast talking scam artist.. buyer be ware!!!! Utah

In March of this year (2008) I was called late one night (9:30 PM) to join Tafiti Consulting. I was offered the chance of a life time (their words)to join this wonderful firm and it would only cost $5,565.00. They were going to help me set up a wonderful Web-site (their words) in no time flat and I would have it up and making money before my first credit card bill came due.

I was told I would have all the support I needed and that they were also just an e-mail or a phone call away. I sent several e-mails begging for help and received no response. I also made numerous phone calls and all I got was their voice mail. I ask them to call me after I got home from work at 6:00PM and they would call at 2 or 4 before I got home.

The tutorial teaching tapes were a joke. They were poorly done and hard to understand. They would pause right in the middle of a session and you couldn't get out of the site except by turning off the computer.

I was also suckered into to getting a business license through one of their affiliates. I paid another $1,500.00 for this and found out later I shouldn't have paid more than $50.00. They are now saying that these people were never apart of their rip off business even though they had them call me.

I think it's time these people are put out of business and I want to be apart of the battle.

Nancyk
Gray, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2008 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tafiti-Consulting/585-E-1860S-Utah-84606/Tafiti-Consulting-Fast-talking-scam-artist-buyer-be-ware-Utah-379199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tafiti Consulting