• Report: #419832

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Tafiti Consulting
tafiticonsulting.com Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Tafiti Consulting SCAMMED out of $10,900..Total FRAUD Provo Utah

Like the others reporting on here, this company goes under many different names. I too was lured in by a slick non-stop talker who promised the pie and the sky. I recieved a bunch of material that I could have found through e-bay help guides. This is a total amature set up and I did not recieve the personal instruction I was promised. When I complained, I got the total run around. Of course it was to late to cancel(3 day policy) Big Deal! It does not matter if you are unhappy, they wont return a dime.

I am still in a fight to this day with them and my credit card company. They promised they would fight me and win and then we could talk. They said I was recorded and agreed to everything on the initial phone call. They also said they had logged me using the website material that they told me to check out. They really have it all figured out as far as trapping you and stealing your money.

I am sick and disgusted and will pay them a visit personally if this does not clear. I could not believe I paid 10k for this kind of service and got screwed big time. I did file with the better business bureau in Utah and am still working with my credit card company. I still have recouring charges every month on my credit card for Doba and web hosting they signed me up for, which was a contract of 1yr, they never revealed that I would be paying extra for those services. I would think 10k would cover everything, but no. Funny thing is these other companies are in Utah also. I could go on and on about these criminals..

The main headquarters is called Ridgecrest consulting. Beware of these people, Im telling you I have a mess that I dont need right now as I am sure no one else does especially in this economy.

Tommy j
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tafiti-Consulting/Provo-Utah-84601/Tafiti-Consulting-SCAMMED-out-of-10900Total-FRAUD-Provo-Utah-419832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tafiti Consulting