Complaint Review: Tafiti Consulting

• Submitted: Thu, April 02, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 02, 2009

• Reported By:Bradenton Florida
Tafiti Consulting
585 E 1860 S Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Tafiti Consulting - Wholesalematch.com - The Shipper.com Seasoned Scammers that have been doing it for long time and must be stopped Provo Utah

It seems I am another victim of this scam, but am finding out early about their evil ways. They have scammed me for 10,000 so far. Ive closed my accounts as suggested and dissolved my business one week after I filed for it, so they cannot open business credit accounts on me.

I have only been in this since february of 2009 and have already seen problems that all others have faced or facing. Leaving at that for now, since every thing that I have to say right now has already been said in the other complaints.. I will keep you advised on my progress and we really need to go after these people(excuse me low- life SOBS is more accurate!!!)

Bradenton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2009 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tafiti-Consulting/Provo-Utah-84606/Tafiti-Consulting-Wholesalematchcom-The-Shippercom-Seasoned-Scammers-that-have-been-440123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tafiti Consulting