Complaint Review: Tafiti Consulting

• Updated: Tue, April 21, 2009

• Reported By:roscoe Illinois
Tafiti Consulting
www.tafiticonsulting.com Internet U.S.A.

Tafiti Consulting, Chris (manager) said they would help build web page, but would only explain what items did, not troubleshoot Internet

I contacted Tafiti consulting from an email I received about an on line business. They said they would build a web page with me, show me how to find target markets, and produce a secondary income from my online business.

They did show me ways to search target markets, but this was useless because when it came time to develope a web page they would not assist me in any way. I was only told what the buttons on the page where. When they failed to function correctly, I was told to keep trying and call back if I have any trouble. I received the same response from every individual I talked to at Tafiti.

They charged my credit cards $10,000 and wouldn't do a d**n thing to help on the very basic part of someone's online business, the web page. Then they wanted to know what credit card to start billing $39 a month for managing my web page. They didn't succeed stealing the additional $39 a month. I was to work with Chris, a manager, who would help me get the web page built. Chris did the same thing as everyone else I talked to at Tafiti, told me what the buttons where for and "If you have any trouble call us back".

I'm a busy man. When I sit down to do something, I like to accomplish SOMETHING. I spent hours trying to get this web sight built and couldn't even get one picture posted on it, let alone design it.

roscoe, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2009 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tafiti-Consulting/internet/Tafiti-Consulting-Chris-manager-said-they-would-help-build-web-page-but-would-only-exp-445395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tafiti Consulting