Complaint Review: Tafiti Consulting

• Submitted: Wed, December 21, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: david — Bath Maine United States of America
Tafiti Consulting

Tafiti Consulting Would not refund my 4000 Dollars, though the said I could recive one internet

I wamt to join  with you to START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. I had the same experience. They would not refund my money. you can contact me at (((REDACTED))) Report.

CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 04:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tafiti-Consulting/internet/Tafiti-Consulting-Would-not-refund-my-4000-Dollars-though-the-said-I-could-recive-one-in-812217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tafiti Consulting