Complaint Review: Taft Furniture

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Barbara — Saratoga Springs New York United States of America
Taft Furniture
Railroad Ave Saratoga NY and Central Ave AlbanyNY Saratoga / Albany, New York United States of America

Taft Furniture Taft talked us into buying a King Koil Mattress in May and now in Sept the mattress is defected and they won't make good on it and pushed it off on King koil which won't make good on it. Very bad cons Saratoga / Albany, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Please return our calls

My Husband and myself bought a  King Mattress at Taft Furniture in Saratoga NY and we were talked into buying a King Koil by the Sales person. After only 5 months the mattress has deep wells where we sleep and a big hump in the middle.I only weigh 130 pounds. They sent a man to measure it and he said there was a big difference so they never got back to us ,I had to call them after a month and find out what they said and the complaints department gave me an hour run around and said King Koil said it was a normal depression in the bed .

I would believe that if we owned it for 7 or 10 years But 5 Months. Taft should have given us another bed ( Different Brand that is) or Our money back so we could buy one some where else! She was very argumentative with me and condescending! I will tell everyone I know and that is alot of people seeing I'm a Hair Stylist NOT TO BUY ANYTHING AT TAFT FURNITURE BECAUSE IT"S GARBAGE !! And their Customer Service is so low quality and disrespectful and unprofessional! I have never had a Back problem and since I've had this mattress I'm waking up with back pain!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taft-Furniture/Saratoga-Albany-New-York-12866/Taft-Furniture-Taft-talked-us-into-buying-a-King-Koil-Mattress-in-May-and-now-in-Sept-the-966852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taft Furniture

Please return our calls

AUTHOR: TaftFurniture - (United States of America)

Barbara - As you know, we are actively working with you to resolve your concerns. In no way would we want you to feel as if we are not willing to do so. The hold up in the process is our inability to speak with you regarding next steps. Our Customer Service Manager has left you numerous phone messages and needs to speak to you in order to complete the resolution.

Please contact 518-456-3361 extension 3027 to speak with our CSM. We have discussed your concerns with the manufacturer and we need to speak with you to continue the process.

Justin Cresswell, E-Commerce Manager