Complaint Review: Tag Away Skin Tag Remover

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: ann59 — Easton Pennsylvania United States of America
Tag Away Skin Tag Remover

Tag Away Skin Tag Remover Rip Off and extra charges Internet

Tag-Away is a rip off and they sell your information to other companies.  After I placed an order online I received 3 call all after 10pm at night trying to sell me more stuff and informing me they got my order.  They kept trying to get me to order some promotion that I'd then be charged $30 bucks a month.  I kept saying no and they kept pushing and pushing until I said NO and threatened to report them.  Then they just confirmed my order and hung up.  The product doesn't work and the customer service stinks.  Then I looked up Plymouth Direct and to see all the complaints.  What a rip-off company.  Buyer beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tag-Away-Skin-Tag-Remover/internet/Tag-Away-Skin-Tag-Remover-Rip-Off-and-extra-charges-Internet-1006613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tag Away Skin Tag Remover