Complaint Review: Tag Away

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Larrym — Alamosa Colorado U.S.A.

Tag Away Didnot work after using both bottles.Third partycalled to sell me something. Internet

The product did not work for me after i used both bottles. By the time I used both bottles trying to get it to work I had surpassed the 30 day money back guarantee.

I was called by a company representative or a third party person after purchasing the Tag Away product. I was offered a resturant discount card for thirty something dollars. They asked if the cost of purchasing the restaurant  card could be added to the credit card I used to purchase the Tag Away product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tag-Away/internet/Tag-Away-Didnot-work-after-using-both-bottlesThird-partycalled-to-sell-me-something-In-968056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tag Away