Complaint Review: Tag Away

• Updated: Mon, December 31, 2012

• Reported By: chuck — Asheboro North Carolina United States of America
Tag Away

Tag Away Followed instructions, but Tag Away does not work for me. Internet

I saw Tag Away advertised on TV, I decided to check it out to see if it worked and I followed the instructions on the bottle.  I have a lot of skin tags and applied the Tag Away to them and gave the ointment ample time to do what they advertised.  I hate to see people ripped off so I decided to post my results so that others may not waste their money on a worthless product.  I used the product for 9 weeks on my skin tags.  Some of them are small and some very large.  Tag Away did not seem to affect any of them.  I will not be a repeat customer!!!!!!!  I will not recommend Tag Away to anyone who wants skin tags removed.  The only solution is to have them removed by a dermatoligist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tag-Away/internet/Tag-Away-Followed-instructions-but-Tag-Away-does-not-work-for-me-Internet-989283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tag Away