Complaint Review: Tag Away

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Terry — San Diego California United States of America
Tag Away

Tag Away Plymouth Direct Advertising They add extra items to your order, then refuse to remove them Internet

I ordered the product advertised on TV, but before I checked out, I found extra items to pay for which I had expressly I was  not interested in purchasing.

I called them repeatedly to remedy the problem, and I also sent them an e-mail asking them to correct their mistake, however they would not answer the number I was given for Customer Service, and the e-mail I received back was indicitave of their indifferent attitude.

I am including it with this report, so that you can judge for yourself, whether you want to do business with this kind of company or not:

Thank you for your recent order and the eMail requesting a change to your order.

We are sorry that we are not able to make the change that you are requesting since the processing of your order has been completed. We are sorry that we could not accommodate your request and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We want to thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you in the future.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Plymouth Direct

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tag-Away/internet/Tag-Away-Plymouth-Direct-Advertising-They-add-extra-items-to-your-order-then-refuse-to-re-962208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tag Away