Complaint Review: Tag sales by mona / junkbuster

• Submitted: Thu, May 23, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: Sarah — New Jersey
Tag sales by mona / junkbuster
Internet USA

Tag sales by mona / junkbuster Unprofessional not on time Internet

Hi,I just wanted to be fair and say that this was MY review on Mona.I had VERY high expectations that this was going to be a painless experience.What I got was almost a nervous breakdown! I was packing up my home of twenty-five years and putting it into the hands of a total stranger.I am really way too trusting!And yes,STUPID or unexperienced with such a huge undertaking.I contacted Mona of "Tag Sales By Mona" but what I got was her aka " Junkbusters".

And that is EXACTLY how she treated Me,My Son,and My antiques,furniture,clothing and Nicknacks.Like JUNK.She is unorganized,unprofessional and a scam.She does not work for YOU,she works for her followers!The very ones that are told where to go each and every tag sale she has under contract.They come and are met with hellos and leave(with YOUR things) with hugs and kisses! WHY....because the "Girls" who handle the pricing KNOW them and give your stuff away because they want them at the NEXT tag sale.....

I told you I was stupid,or unexperienced!!! I would NEVER give her name to a friend OR an enemy,because NO ONE should go through what I went through OR give her ANY more business or money.I'm going to end this with the worst possible scenario. I was scammed!And What she said to My Son after our last meeting the day before the tag sale while shaking His hand "The pleasure was all yours" well right back at YOU Mona!!! Writing this review.....Really,....The pleasure was ALL YOURS!!!....You are a thief and a scam artist. This is my first review on yelp,I am sorry if it was brutal,but EVERY word is true.Don't use this service...I HAD to put a star rating to post,but OBVIOUSLY it's ZERO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tag-sales-by-mona-junkbuster/internet/Tag-sales-by-mona-junkbuster-Unprofessional-not-on-time-Internet-1053209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tag sales by mona / junkbuster