• Report: #1051998

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: THE TRUTH — Vista California
Tagg Pet Tracker
Internet USA

Tagg Pet Tracker False Advertisement, Stole, Disrespectful Customer Service, no Accountability, Liars, Cheaters, hung up on  Internet

*Consumer Comment: My TAGG Experience

This company is selling a product tthat's imply doesn't work. I owned it for 1 week, and lost my dog within that time. The dog was never found because the product is a piece of plastic uncapabable of doing what's advertised. the advertise on their website, through media, anpreprinted on their product a 30-day Satuisfaction Guarantee. I called to return my product for my money back, and they declined me!?!? Bottom line, O lost my dog, best friend, family member because of this terrible product. If that wasn't delve stating enougagain thought they're have some compassion an rerun my money as advertised, but no! They don't care about people's feelings, put heir pets well being, or anything except money. Greed is a terrible thing, and I hope they don't yet you to fall for this scam. It could ruin your life like it did me since losing my dog. Please don't support this company!  I'm trying to take them to court and do anything and everything I can to stop this from happening ever again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tagg-Pet-Tracker/internet/Tagg-Pet-Tracker-False-Advertisement-Stole-Disrespectful-Customer-Service-no-Accountab-1051998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tagg Pet Tracker

My TAGG Experience

AUTHOR: Rick - ()

If you read the information on TAGG's website you'll note that you have to do a few things before will work as advertised. You must set up your account with Verizon, charge the TAGG fully, set up home zone, set up app on phone (if applicable) and turn it on. Equally important though, TAGG requires a cell phone tower within its' range and "view" of GPS satellites. Bottom line, TAGG may not have helped you find your dog but YOU are responsible for losing the dog.