- Report: #832874
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Tagg Pettracker.com
Tagg Pettracker.comInternet United States of America
Tagg Pettracker.com tagg pet tracker review Dog GPS - Tagg pet tracker review Internet, Internet
*Consumer Comment: TAGG Works
*Consumer Comment: Product works for me
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) The tagg just does not work as advertised. It sure looks cool in the commercial, but if your pet roams out of the local coverage zone then your are not going to find them. Consider yourself an taken if you paid $200+ for this "idea", however its ahead of its time
2) The collar is way too big, my dog is medium sized Dalmation and he does not like to wear it. Its too big and bothers him, he constantly scratches at it. (maybe its because of the emf signals) not sure but i hope he does not get cancer.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tagg-Pettrackercom/internet/Tagg-Pettrackercom-tagg-pet-tracker-review-Dog-GPS-Tagg-pet-tracker-review-Internet-In-832874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.