Complaint Review: TaiYou Trade Co,. LTD

• Submitted: Wed, February 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 08, 2012

• Reported By: JMB Promotions — Fowlerville Michigan United States of America
TaiYou Trade Co,. LTD
5F-1, No10, Fuxing 4th Rd., Kaohsiung City, Kaohsi Internet United States of America

TaiYou Trade Co,. LTD I purchashed a CNC router from the through E-Bay, I was told that I had a two year warranty. The minute 45 days where up, when I cannot get E-bay or PayPal involved to get this machine new parts, the Internet

I purchased a CNC Machine off e-bay from:
Kelvin Jiao
Company Manager
TaiYou Trade Co,. LTD
TEL: 008615821782350
BaiAoran <lovehappyshopping@hotmail.com>

I have had nothing but trouble with it, and they kept telling me that I had a two year warranty to replace parts and that I shouldn't contact PayPal or E-bay about the problems I was having because they'd fix the problem.

As soon as 45 days rolled around, (That is how long E-bay and PayPal can get your money back) the controller for thew machine stopped working. I have sent e-mails everyday to the company and I still get no reply about the so called "Two year warranty" that they promised.

750 dollars down the drain for this piece of machine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TaiYou-Trade-Co-LTD/internet/TaiYou-Trade-Co-LTD-I-purchashed-a-CNC-router-from-the-through-E-Bay-I-was-told-that-I-835965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TaiYou Trade Co,. LTD