Complaint Review: Tailor Maid, Elizabeth Solo

• Submitted: Wed, April 30, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 03, 2009

• Reported By:Suffolk Virginia
Tailor Maid, Elizabeth Solo
1730 S. Federal Highway Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Tailor Maid, Elizabeth Solo Tailor Maid email harrassment continues and is now bordering slander and threats Delray Beach Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THIS IS A LIE AND A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS. I OWN A FEDERAL TRADEMARK ON IT-LOOK IT UP ON WWW.USPTO.GOV

*Author of original report: Harassment still continues! Unbelievable threats and slander made by this company...beware!!! This is not a professional business.

I own a maid service in another state and do not do business in Florida. I am being harassed by email claiming I am damaging the trademark of Tailor Maid. The first email was given to my attorney... they have no claim to sue us. Then another email arrives becoming more hostile than the first. I see she has done this to her own clients and now baits upstanding service owners across the nation.

Elizabeth claims that our clients are calling her all the way down in Florida because they have us confused and she seeks damages. In her message, she states that she is advising our clients that we are doing business illegally.

Read for yourself:

LAST CHANCE TODAY IS THE CUTOFF AND I HAVENT HEARD FROM YOU, THIS IS A FEDERAL LAW. WE WILL AND HAVE THE POWER TO SHUT YOU DOWN AND COLLECT DAMAGES. I ADVISE YOU TO SEEK COUNSIL. IM WAITING YOUR CALL

ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE CALLING ME AND I AM ADVISING THEM THAT YOU ARE DOING BUSINESS ILLEGALLY, SO YOU DONT LOOK VERY GOOD .I OWN THE NAME!

If anything, her reputation is damaging our company name.

See you in court, Elizabeth.

Torrey
Suffolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2008 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tailor-Maid-Elizabeth-Solo/Delray-Beach-Florida-33483/Tailor-Maid-Elizabeth-Solo-Tailor-Maid-email-harrassment-continues-and-is-now-bordering-s-329778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tailor Maid, Elizabeth Solo

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I OWN A FEDERAL TRADEMARK ON MY BUSINESS WHICH EVERYBODY KNOWS IS NATIONAL (ALL THE STATES)AND NOBODY CAN DO BUSINESS IN. THIS IGNORANT LADY TORREY SHANNON THINKS SHE CAN DO BUSINESS UNDER OUR NAME. OUR ATTORNEYS TOLD HER TO CEASE AND DISMISS BUT SHE WONT SHES STUPID. SHE THINKS SHE CAN WIN OVER FEDERAL LAW AND THEN POSTED UNTRUE THINGS ABOUT OUR GOOD REPUTATION OF 15 YEARS. EVERYBODY IS WELCOME TO LOOK IT UP UNDER WWW.USPTO.GOV THE UNITED STATES PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE AND SEE WE DO OWN THE NAME.

AUTHOR: Torrey - (U.S.A.)

The threats continue...please note our rebuttal:

We have yet to be contacted by an attorney on their behalf. This company and their representatives MUST stop the harassment immediately or we will seek legal action against them.