Complaint Review: Take Me On Vacation

• Submitted: Sun, July 06, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, July 06, 2003

• Reported By:cheshunt Europe
Take Me On Vacation
www.take me on vacation Tampano Bay, Florida U.S.A.

Take Me On Vacation ripoff Charged Credit Card US$800 Hotel Holiday etc SUBJECT to approval refund if & when information received not Suitable Information no refund ripoff business from hell Tampano Bay Florida

Parted with US$ 800 Credit Car Charge - on the basis that when Info for Hotels/Holiday received Refund would be made if not satisfied.

Information received was scant and ambiguous for Hotels & Possibilities of travel - NOT as I had described as my Possible Use for Planned Trip! I immediately requested refund back to card on same basis - If no further Qualification and/or details were forthcoming to satisfy stated use for 'Package'

I have since only received letters (response to my own) saying that they have tried to contact me by Phone !!
I have Faxed twice recently now - stating that to speak does NOTHING to Justify their charges to my card : a Breach of Contract I am still waiting for a refund - Of Course , but I will continue to Fight ...through my Credit Card Insurance initially - And otherwise if without success

I am a single parent - I work hard for my money and my health is not good ( I am awaiting Major Surgery right now) This was intended to take my son and myself on a 'Recovery' excursion to see my Brother (australia) and other sights on the way - as I would be unfit for a while to work - and my son at the end of exams !

This is part of my life long savings and was to be something that I had worked and thought of for many Years
If anybody has any other Ideas or Methods that May prove successful to ensure a REFUND and indeed Prevent further
Operation of these Mercenary Robbers I would obviously appreciate

Susan
cheshunt, Hawaii
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2003 03:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Take-Me-On-Vacation/Tampano-Bay-Florida/Take-Me-On-Vacation-ripoff-Charged-Credit-Card-US800-Hotel-Holiday-etc-SUBJECT-to-approva-62831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Take Me On Vacation