recommendations

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: Cathy — NY New York United States of America
Take Shape For Life
601 Sunrise Ave Ridgely, Maryland United States of America

Take Shape For Life BeSlim Uneatable & contains SOY (not stated on the ingredient list)Puchased initial $300 plan.U MUST RETURN BY THE 30th DAY OF ODERING, not when food rec'd! Ate 1/2 bag of disgusting sawdust SPICY mustard pr Ridgely, Maryland

*Consumer Comment: How the TSFL program works for me.

Don't waste your $!  Food is uneatale and if you try one bag, you will not be refunded for the entire box.  Customer Service states policy:   For refund because you became sick from the food you need a doc's letter!   Pretzels contain whey, milk, SOY>  SOY based on all products I ordered.  YOU MUST SEND BACK 30 DAYS FROM ORDER DATE, not purchase date.  First call Customer Service for a return auth code. Rude, disrespectful, lengthy hold time and 3 disconnects until I spoke w/a person!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Take-Shape-For-Life/Ridgely-Maryland-21660/Take-Shape-For-Life-BeSlim-Uneatable-contains-SOY-not-stated-on-the-ingredient-listPu-914387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Take Shape For Life

How the TSFL program works for me.

AUTHOR: patty - (United States of America)

There is a MediFast site where you can order food for your 'diet' and a related site 'TSFL' (Take Shape For Life). If you choose to sign up with a coach, which I highly recommend, then you will be directed to your coach's TSFL website, which I believe are all the same for every coach.

I've had two coaches. The first coach had more of an off hands approach because she indicated that clients don't like to be 'harrassed'. I did great until I decided to go off 'temporarily', which was 'my' big mistake. I gained back most of the 55 lbs I had lost. They have a transition program to help you wean off the 'diet' and not regain the weight. I did not use it, which was my fault.

I asked for a change of coaches, and I love my new coach. She contacts me once a week, just to see how I am doing and asks if I need help with anything. I started a daily journal of my ups and downs, and she responds to almost all of them. Her and her husband lost weight through the program and she wants to help others do the same. As far as I know, most coaches are former clients who have been successful with the program and want to 'pay it forward'.

My coach never pushes me to order! She makes suggestions on how to use with the food packets, if you want to add spices or blend shakes with puddings, etc. She guides me as much as I want. She sends out

newsletters that are very helpful. She is always so positive and although I never knew her before, and she lives in another state, she is like my new best friend.

As for the food, MediFast sent me a container to mix the shakes and yuk! But then I used my Bullet 'blender', and what a difference. Yum! And yes, many products contain soy, which took a little time to get used to. If you read Dr. Anderson's book 'Habits of Health', he explains how our taste buds have dulled with all the fats, sugars and salts we consume. Once you have been on the program awhile, your taste buds will have revived. Food you may not have liked in your first order, may be your favorite down the road.

TSFL is not just about 'dieting'. It's a way to lose weight safely, more quickly. Once you lose, you are not dropped from the progam. They help you transition and then maintain your new, healthy body. Everyone is different, and this program may not be for you. Read 'Habits of Health' before you begin your program. You will know what you are getting into. I bought mine used at an online bookstore. If you want a program that stays with you for as long as you want or need, give this a try.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC