Complaint Review: Take Shape for Life

• Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: Maurie Cofman — St. Louis Missouri United States of America
Take Shape for Life
11444 Cronhill Dr. Owings, Maryland United States of America

Take Shape for Life I am a former heath coach for Take Shape for Life. When I quit the company, they owed me an amount for roughly $14.00. This was back in Nov. I have since been given the run a round from them and st Owings, Maryland

*General Comment: It's not about the money

*Consumer Comment: Maybe with time, you will bounce back

I am a former health coach for Take Shape for Life where I coached clients on the Medifast meals that they provide.  When I quit the company back in November, there was an amount of roughly $14.00 that they owed me.  Ever since then (at least for the last 6 weeks), I have been given the run around and still I have no check from them.

Also, their customer service department is a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Take-Shape-for-Life/Owings-Maryland-21117/Take-Shape-for-Life-I-am-a-former-heath-coach-for-Take-Shape-for-Life-When-I-quit-the-c-838487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Take Shape for Life

#1 General Comment

It's not about the money

AUTHOR: Agree to disagree - ()

I don't believe $14 is going to put that person in a financial bind.  It's the point of it.  They are owed the money and should get it-period.  If it was $100 or $14.......they obviously did something to deserve it.

Maybe with time, you will bounce back

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

It is indeed hard to recover from a loss of $14. But keep working, and build your wealth back up. You will be stronger for it!