Complaint Review: Takhar Collection Services Ltd

• Submitted: Fri, November 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 25, 2011

• Reported By: StarFleetVulcan — Los Angeles California United States of America
Takhar Collection Services Ltd
1623 Military Road, Suite 537 Niagara Falls, New York United States of America

Takhar Collection Services Ltd Third Party Debt Collection for Columbia House DVD Already paid off Niagara Falls, New York

Takhar Collection Services Ltd. Third Party Collections from Columbia House DVD Club, has been calling me  for a club membership I already had honored and I had competed the terms of  Columbia House TOS.
 E-mails to Columbia House DVD Club, who refuses me access to my account, (2007) has yet to send me any documentation of said debt or proof their of. I have no mail from them (snail mail) where you would expect it to warn you before it goes in collection. The reason why I put this under the type of crime is because they both are working together to extort over $100,00 which Columbia House states are the full price of the DVD's plus late fees, overdue fees, and so on. I believe that it is noteworthy to know that these people are not BBB accredited. Attempting to collect by harassing phone calls so much so that I unplug my phone now, which is very bad because I am disabled and need my phone line.
 To date Columbia House DVD Club, still will not allow me access to my closed account or furnish me with any sort of evidence that they are in the right and I am wrong. and all Takhar Collection Services Ltd will tell me is the disputed amount. That's why I believe that they are working together in a unlawful way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2011 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Takhar-Collection-Services-Ltd/Niagara-Falls-New-York-14304/Takhar-Collection-Services-Ltd-Third-Party-Debt-Collection-for-Columbia-House-DVD-Alrea-801705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Takhar Collection Services Ltd