Complaint Review: Takhar Group

• Updated: Fri, December 03, 2010

• Reported By: mp — Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Takhar Group

Takhar Group Collection agency harrasses consumers Internet

This company has been calling me for almost a year. The calls sound pre-recorded with a harsh male voice (took quite a few calls before I could even understand who they said they were.)They are actually on the verge of threatening.

After figuring out the name I went online and printed out the information about my alleged "debt" (which by the way is for $30.64) and responded on the form that this had been paid shortly after the new year, 2010.I also went online and found an e-mail for them and e-mailed that I had taken the action that I did and to please stop contacting me. Their reply was a generic e-mail that I should call them. For several months the calls ceased.

Calls have started again. I went online and have read that this company has numerous BBB complaints and a very poor rating, as well as history of trying to collect, not sure of the exact word, perhaps you could say "invalid" debts (i.e. such as the one they are trying to collect from me.) My main issue is that I do not owe the specified company any money and I want the Takhar Group to stop harrassing me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2010 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Takhar-Group/internet/Takhar-Group-Collection-agency-harrasses-consumers-Internet-667802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Takhar Group