Complaint Review: Tal Hart

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: Brenda — Turner Maine
Tal Hart
Internet USA

Tal Hart memory-of-.com I paid for a site that does not work!! Sent various emails and have received no response... Internet

I have paid to hae a site for my son's father who passed away it  allowed me to put in his name and family tree and a song. It does not stop playing the song if you press the stop button and it does not allow me to upload pictures to the site. I paid $95 for this site to be up forever for nothing! I email and get no response the number given to contact through the payment is a nn working number, what a fraud this is!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tal-Hart/internet/Tal-Hart-memory-of-com-I-paid-for-a-site-that-does-not-work-Sent-various-emails-and-ha-1139002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tal Hart