Complaint Review: Talbott Enterpise, Jimmy Talbott, George Talbott, Waller TX.

• Submitted: Sat, November 10, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: Kris — Hempstead Texas United States of America
Talbott Enterpise, Jimmy Talbott, George Talbott, Waller TX.
19131 FM 362 South Waller Texas 77484 Waller, Texas United States of America

Talbott Enterpise, Jimmy Talbott, George Talbott, Waller TX. Talbott Enterprise Custom Fabrication/ Automotive/ Jimmy Talbott and George Talbott Lied to me, Cheated me, Stole from me, Screwed me, Threatened me, and Ruined what should have been a fun experiance!! DO NOT I MEAN DO NOT USE THEM RUN!! Waller, Texas

I just found this site and read a few of the posts on Talbott Enterprise, Well hear is another one.

Jimmy Talbott and Talbott Enterprise is a Joke. They screw people left and right and yes i am one of them. Matter of fact I have a Judgement against Jimmy Talbott now for $10k, and a complaint with the BBB for screwing up my 1967 nova so bad I had to have a lot of it redone, and i will probably never see the money he ows me. They Lie, Steal, Cheat, Swindle and Take from customers. Screw us out of our hard earned money? Jimmy talks a good game but when it come down to actually doing something forget it. He quoted me a 6 month time frame and $10k, I picked my car up 2 years later 1/2 done and completely screwed up and spent twice the money Jimmy said it would take.

After getting screwed i have found tons of other people that have been done the same way. Stay as far away from Talbott Enterprise as possible or you will get screwed i guarantee it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talbott-Enterpise-Jimmy-Talbott-George-Talbott-Waller-TX/Waller-Texas-77484/Talbott-Enterpise-Jimmy-Talbott-George-Talbott-Waller-TX-Talbott-Enterprise-Custom-Fa-967580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talbott Enterpise, Jimmy Talbott, George Talbott, Waller TX.