Complaint Review: Talecris Plasma Resources

• Updated: Wed, July 03, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — Waco Texas
Talecris Plasma Resources
Waco, Texas USA

Talecris Plasma Resources Reputation damaged due a false positive on a test Waco Texas

Due to their malpractice and lack of due diligence , I am now condemmed to NEVER EVER AGAIN be able

to donate plasma ANYWHERE. The last time this company had a location here I tried to donate with them

and they ran tests on my sample and told I was HIV positive(later I tested with the Health Department

and tested negative) and the company reported me as such and I was placed on National Donor Deferral

Registry. This is nightmare as bad as being mistakenly label a "sex offender" and landing on that registry.

I recenetly went to a new donor center here with different company and even though all my vitals,protein levels

etc checked out when I got to the actual physical,the nurse did a search on the Registry AND SURE ENOUGH

I was still on it! I am HIV negative as oif 5/28/13 according to my county Health Department!

Would somebody PLEASE launch a class-action against all these companies who think they have the unmigated

gall and poison to destroy lower income people from being able to survive by LABELLING THEM as POSITIVE when they are not!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talecris-Plasma-Resources/Waco-Texas/Talecris-Plasma-Resources-Reputation-damaged-due-a-false-positive-on-a-test-Waco-Texas-1064274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talecris Plasma Resources