- Report: #497655
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Talent And More LLC; The Billing Resource
Talent And More LLC; The Billing Resourcewww.thebillingresource.com Nationwide United States of America
Talent And More LLC; The Billing Resource The Billng Resource is on the front of the phone bill but they are representing Talent and More, LLC which is listed in the detail of your phone bill Added Unauthorized charges fro my At&T Phone Bill Nationwide
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I realized in Aug 2009 that Talent & More, LLC had added an unauthorized charge of $19.95 to my phone bill. I called them directly to ask that it be reversed & cancelled. After being given a hard time I was assured it would be reversed. Sept 2009's bill came with the same charge.
I called AT&T & these are the steps to take to remove:
1. Put all charges in dispute - you will not have to pay the Talent & More charges & any paid will be refunded - will take ~65 days
2. AT&T is sending a Cramming Authorization form via snail mail that I need to fill out & send in - this will block permanently ANY third party charges to my phone bill going forward.
They were well aware of this & I believe we can thank our Washington Representatives not AT&T for the ability to add things of this nature to our phone bills at all!
THANK YOU AT&T for being so helpful in resolving a problem that you didn't start
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2009 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talent-And-More-LLC-The-Billing-Resource/nationwide/Talent-And-More-LLC-The-Billing-Resource-The-Billng-Resource-is-on-the-front-of-the-phone-497655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.