Complaint Review: Talent And More

• Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:Maple Grove Minnesota
Talent And More
talentandmore.com Internet U.S.A.

Talent And More (scam Embarq) Started billing me for something I did not sign up for which was a website to promote yourself as an actor etc. Internet

I had a charge for 19.95 for Talent & More. When I called to tell them I did not sign up for this, they read my phone # and work address. I do not ever, ever, ever, use my work address or my work email address for anything personal. The said I had authorized this and the email they sent me to confirm had that info. I looked through all the emails I received around that date, and no such email exists. Also they said I had given them my mother's maiden name, which was not my mother's maiden name. I have tried to get both the months I was charged credited, but was not able to.

Ann
Maple Grove, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talent-And-More/internet/Talent-And-More-scam-Embarq-Started-billing-me-for-something-I-did-not-sign-up-for-which-464107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talent And More