Complaint Review: Talent Rock (AkA)Fashion Rock(Aka)TransContinetal (Aka)Talent Options TAlent

• Submitted: Fri, June 01, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 01, 2007

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Talent Rock (AkA)Fashion Rock(Aka)TransContinetal (Aka)Talent Options TAlent
Orlando Fl Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Talent Rock (AkA)Fashion Rock(Aka)TransContinetal (Aka)Talent Options TAlent Took $495 from my sister and I with the promise of agencies contacting me Tampa, Orlando They Keep Moving Around Florida

A Serious Warning for those who are interested in becoming a model. I was ripped of years ago by these people while the Company started off as Options Model and Talent. They are super friendly and Super Scammers. First my sister and I was in a room with thousands of other potentials and we had to walk down a runway so they could critique us. I was young at the time and they fed on my youth, ignorance, and inexperience. So they separated me from my sister/chaperone and did a sales pitch about what they saw in me. Then they took $495 from me and cheap digital pics of me and put it on there website with the promise of top agencies searching there database everyday. It was all a lie. The $495 only covered the fees to be on their website and if you wanted professional pictures on the website it would cost you a monthly fee plus you would have to pay for your pics using there photographer. I never heard from these people again and their office and named changed to TransContinental and the Options Website vanished.

So, after many names later from Fashion Rock to now Talent Rock be very careful of these people I know for a fact that they are scammers. Its ironic that I called Fashion Rock at the time and now I was on to there game plan and knew what to. A representative called me in regards to Fashion Rock and at the time it was run by Ron Pearlman, you know that Fat S.o.B who took N*Syncs money. The reps said that their will be a model search and all the top agencies would be there and for only $1500 dollars I could be apart of it!! The fee covers hotel, food, and other hidden cost. I told that man to go get a life and stop feeding off of the dreams of those who aspire to be models. Once you get scam your eyes are wide open and you recognize the sharks amongst the fish!!!

Juliette
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2007 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talent-Rock-AkAFashion-RockAkaTransContinetal-AkaTalent-Options-TAlent/Tampa-Florida/Talent-Rock-AkAFashion-RockAkaTransContinetal-AkaTalent-Options-TAlent-Took-495-fro-251738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talent Rock (AkA)Fashion Rock(Aka)TransContinetal (Aka)Talent Options TAlent

citys