• Report: #320716

• Submitted: Mon, March 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 24, 2008

• Reported By:Nashville Tennessee
Talent Rock Holdings LLC
2201 Lucien Way, Suite 100 Maitland/Orlanda, Florida U.S.A.

Talent Rock Holdings LLC Talent Rock: Huge Rip-Off OrlandoMaitland Florida

I was ripped off big time by this supposed "talent seeking company." I took my daughter to an open talent call in Nashville and she was "chosen" to return the next day for a call-back. We met face-to-face with the "talent agent" and were a bit skeptical, but all of the reasons to sign up with Talent Rock instead of a local talent agent made sense, so I gave them a LOT of money.

Part of the huge fee was to cover 10 "preparation" classes to optimize my daughter's opportunities at the Talent Rock event in Florida in May, 2008. I did not hear from anyone regarding these classes in the timeframe that was promised and so called Talent Rock about 2 weeks later. The phone was answered promptly and I was told I would receive a call about the classes by the end of the week. I have still not heard a word from Talent Rock 6 weeks later and have not been able to get through to anyone again since my first attempt.

I suspect this company has skipped town with my $$! I have called several different extensions, emailed, held for over an hour on several different occasions, left voice mail messages at both the main 800# and for my daughter's "agent," George Kong, all to no avail.

I suppose I was gullible and an easy mark for these professional rip-off artists because I believe in my daughter's talent and I am not a liar. Was I gullible? Yes. Do I then "deserve" to get ripped off? No. If anyone is filing a class-action suit, please include me. These jerks owe me a lot of money! And, of course, my daughter's heart is broken that they led her on, she told all of her family and her grandparents that she had been chosen to compete and now...

Ripped-off mom
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2008 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talent-Rock-Holdings-LLC/MaitlandOrlanda-Florida/Talent-Rock-Holdings-LLC-Talent-Rock-Huge-Rip-Off-OrlandoMaitland-Florida-320716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talent Rock Holdings LLC