Complaint Review: Talent Rock Holdings

• Submitted: Mon, April 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 07, 2008

• Reported By:Sterling Illinois
Talent Rock Holdings
2201 Lucien Way, Suite 100 Maitland, Florida U.S.A.

Talent Rock Holdings Canged the event twice then closed thier doors, but didn't refund my hard earned cash Maitland Florida

In January of 2007 I signed up for Talent Rock so I could become a Recording Artist. There was supposed to be a huge convention in December and just before it happened, it was cancelled. I was told that my money would be transferred towards the May event. It is now March and I just recieved a letter saying that there will be no May event either.

Instead another company has taken over and the event will now be held in Los Angeles, California. I booked a motel in the Orlando area cause when they called me with the second change they upgraded everything and wanted it to be better for us I had said something to the gentelman on the phone (William Mc Carty) well do I have to worry about a room and he said that that was all taken care of.. Well I got another call from a female employee she said to me I see you don't have a room booked I got really hot insantly and said ok look I was told that I would not have to worry about this by another person . Well that was not true and I went on to tell her I had a place to stay in December o0n a resort close to there well you guys screwed that up and I got just a vacation out of it well I did it again booked a flight and rented my own room for the time I was going spend there and it came out to the same price for only one of the nights that they wanted to charge me for one of thier four walled rooms So now in May I have another vacation to Florida and in december I drove all the way from Illinois but now I have to pay to fly out to California on top of the $1600.00 more they wanted out of me to do the event in Calafornia When I asked for my money back I was told that there would be no refunds, only another transfer of funds. I am very upset about this and I know that there are others out there that have been screwed out of money because of this.

Musician7572
Sterling, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2008 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talent-Rock-Holdings/Maitland-Florida-32751/Talent-Rock-Holdings-Canged-the-event-twice-then-closed-thier-doors-but-didnt-refund-my-324314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talent Rock Holdings