Complaint Review: Talent Rock Holdings

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2008

• Reported By:Arcadia Florida
Talent Rock Holdings
2201 Lucien Way-Suite 100 Maitland, Florida U.S.A.

Talent Rock Holdings Talent Rock/Orlando, fraud and rip off scam. Maitland Florida

In 2007 I signed my 12 year old son up for what I thought was a great opportunity for him. He wanted to act and model so I went on the web and found Talent Rock. I called and spoke to a rep. who asked many questions of both myself and my son, they seemed very professional and the whole concept was what we were looking for. Talent agencies from all over were to be there, "great" I thought, sigh him up!! Big mistake.

The original date was set for December 2007, I recieved an email from Talent Rock around October stating they had cancelled and moved the event to May 2008. My son of course was dissappointed but we understood. They sent me another email to confrim that he indeed would be there, so I accepted.

On March 24, 2008 I received yet another email from Talent Rock, stating that they have closed thier doors and that there will be "NO" event. I called as soon as I recieved the email and ask for a refund of my money and was told, "Sorry, your money is nonrefundable."

It seems to me this was a complete set up and a way to scam consumers out of thousands of dollars. I put my money and trust into these people and hoped they would help my son with his dreams. So now I have to find a way to explain to my son why he can't do this.

Michele C.
Arcadia, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talent-Rock-Holdings/Maitland-Florida-32751/Talent-Rock-Holdings-Talent-RockOrlando-fraud-and-rip-off-scam-Maitland-Florida-321253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talent Rock Holdings