Complaint Review: Talent Rock - Trans Continental - Lou Pearlman

• Submitted: Thu, June 14, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 14, 2007

• Reported By:Danbury Connecticut
Talent Rock - Trans Continental - Lou Pearlman
127 West Church Street Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Talent Rock - Trans Continental - Lou Pearlman ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Orlando Florida

I was ripped off almost 1,000 dollars from Lou Pearlmans Transcontinental Agency. I was supposed to attend Talent Rock in December of 2006. After paying hundreds of dollars I had to cancel due to a death in my family. I NEVER signed the payment reciepts that were sent to me to authorize billing to my creditcard. When I called Talent Rock to issue a refund I was told it could not be done. What they said they would do is credit the money paid thus far to a future event. I wanted confirmation of this in the form of a receipt which they were supposed to email to me however, after calling them numerous times inquiring about it I got nowhere fast. Thats when I realized I was scammed AND NOT ALONE!

Jennifer
Danbury, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2007 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talent-Rock-Trans-Continental-Lou-Pearlman/Orlando-Florida-32801/Talent-Rock-Trans-Continental-Lou-Pearlman-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Orlando-254523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talent Rock - Trans Continental - Lou Pearlman