Complaint Review: Talent Rock

• Submitted: Fri, May 01, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 01, 2009

• Reported By:escondido California
Talent Rock
127 West Church St. Suite 300 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Talent Rock The company never refunded my money back due to my cancellation. Orlando Florida

In the beginning of 2006, I sent Talent Rock over 3,000 U.S. dollars in order to participate in the upcoming talent show for May 28-30th of 2006.

When the date came closer, I was never notified to book my flight nor make reservations in order to participate. When the date did come, Talent Rock informed me that I was able to participate in the next event available. There was no notification for the next event and I never received a phone call or letter.

I then proceeded to cancel my participation with talent rock and demanded for my money to be returned. Talent Rock would not do it. Now, In 2009, I hear that Talent Rock is being sued, under investigation for fraud, and would like to get my money back that I paid Talent Rock.

escondido, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2009 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talent-Rock/Orlando-Florida-32801/Talent-Rock-The-company-never-refunded-my-money-back-due-to-my-cancellation-Orlando-Flori-448154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talent Rock