Complaint Review: Talent Rock

• Reported By:floresville Texas
Talent Rock
Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Talent Rock ripoff Orlando Florida

My wife and I sign our daughter up with a apprehensive feeling, here we are giving almost $3000 to a company with no record to the common public sector and a sales person that sounds like a pushy sales person. We aggree and then 3/4 of the way we are moving to a knew location. I have a new job and because of that we can not attend the December show and request the later May Show. But this is not possible because I own the last 2 payments and a tranfer fee of around $175, over $600. They say they will work with me but I have to pay everything up front, How is that working with me. If I don't pay the $600 with in the next 4 weeks I loss over $2200. THIS IS WORKING WITH ME, Get paid and don't have to claim the work.

Robert
floresville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2006 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talent-Rock/Orlando-Florida/Talent-Rock-ripoff-Orlando-Florida-215379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talent Rock