respond

• Reported By: Karen — West Chester Pennsylvania United States of America
Talent and More
1971 Lee Road Internet United States of America

Talent and More Charged me for services not requested. Winter Park, Internet

I just got charged ($19.95) for a service on my Verizon bill for Talent and More.  I called to question the charge and I was forwarded to 1-888-567-1337 where I was told that I ordered this online.  I never ordered this online and no one else in our house did either.  We are not in need of a website for uploading photos, resumes and videos to casting directors or modeling agents.  I was given a confirmation number for my cancellation and was told that it would not appear on next month's statement.  I have contacted Verizon and have not heard back from them yet.  After checking the internet,  this is a scam that has happened to a lot of people.
Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2009 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talent-and-More/internet/Talent-and-More-Charged-me-for-services-not-requested-Winter-Park-Internet-524345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talent and More