Complaint Review: Talent6

• Submitted: Thu, July 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 10, 2008

• Reported By:Middleton Wisconsin
5419 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood, California 90027 San Francisco, California U.S.A.

Talent6 ABCs & Ds: Arrogant, Billigerent, Combative & Deceptive customer care process San Francisco California

I called Talent6 on Tuesday night July 8th and registered to use their Talent6.com website for pursuing opportunities in "voice-over" or screen-cameos. I paid $45 for this service with credit card and was told that if unsatisfied with casting responses during the first 90-days, one could cancel with full refund. The agent (Richard Davis) advised that if Id further concerns, I could call him directly at 1-800-710-4210 or the 1-800-981-1287 listed with the email Id receive.
The next morning I read some unflattering reports on Talent6 and called to cancel. Id barely finished my opening statement when the Talent6 rep responded in condescending tone, Why would you want to cancel. He ranted on truculently about how Id made an explicit written agreement by providing my cc# and 3-digit security code from the back of that card. Each time I attempted a reply, he loudly spoke over me. I felt like a witness being harshly cross-examined.
The reps harangue continued insisting that refunds are ineligible unless registrants dont receive a casting call from a Talent8 affiliate during the first 90-days. I explained that I was assured that the term was within the first 90-days. He angrily refuted this.
After 20-minutes of harsh debate, I hung up and called the 1-800-710-4210 line that Richard Davis given to me the night before. The same contentious rep Id spoken to seconds earlier answered that line as well. He said that Richard Davis is in our Registration Department. Youve reached Customer Service I hung up again.
These folks are trained to behave like scolding parents. Once theyve got your credit card info, theyve no intention to acknowledge buyers remorse. STAY AWAY FROM Talent6. And if youve registered with this firm, call your cc company and dispute all charges.

Middleton, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Talent6/San-Francisco-California/Talent6-ABCs-Ds-Arrogant-Billigerent-Combative-Deceptive-customer-care-process-San-349559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Talent6