Complaint Review: TalentHunter

• Submitted: Thu, May 29, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009

• Reported By:Yonkers New York
TalentHunter
4335 Van Nuys Blvd. #303 Sherman Oaks, California U.S.A.

TalentHunter DON'T TAKE THE FREE TRIAL YOU WILL BE BILLED WITHIN 24 HOURS! No email/phone answers, no voicemail Sherman Oaks, California

*Consumer Comment: There is a Free Trial!!!!!!!!!!!

*UPDATE Employee: We do not offer a free trial!!!! It is $1.99 for a 3 day trial after which you get charged our regular monthly fee!!!!

*Author of original report: TalentHunter.com

*Author of original report: TalentHunter DON'T TAKE THE $1.00 FREE TRIAL, I was billed within 24 HOURS!

I singed up for a $1.99 FREE 30-day trial. Billed immediately on my credit card.
THE VERY NEXT DAY I was billed again $19.95 overdrawing my account. I told them they are SCAMmers but they don't care! These criminals will keep doing what they are doing BECAUSE THE BANKS PAY THEM TO! And we lose.

My Bank will not do anything until AFTER it gets paid, then a long process, then MAYBE a credit back into my account (Washington Mutual).

WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP THIS?

Barbara
Yonkers, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2008 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TalentHunter/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/TalentHunter-DONT-TAKE-THE-FREE-TRIAL-YOU-WILL-BE-BILLED-WITHIN-24-HOURS-No-emailphone-335614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TalentHunter

There is a Free Trial!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Megan - (U.S.A.)

I signed up for the free trial on Talenthunter, so there is a free trial since I gave no personal payment information. So these "employees" do not even know their own payment plans.

AUTHOR: Talenthunter - (U.S.A.)

We do not offer a free trial!!!! It is $1.99 for a 3 day trial after which you get charged our regular monthly fee!!!! You should learn how to read what you are buying because it is clearly posted on the site.

TalentHunter.com

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

Read the Terms and Agreement CAREfully.
If you use a credit/debit card you AGREE to not ask for a refund.
if you fight the charge, they will bill you $100 plus their legal fees to fight you.

TalentHunter DON'T TAKE THE $1.00 FREE TRIAL, I was billed within 24 HOURS!

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

I received 1 email informing me they changed their terms and conditions, (Revised Terms of Service for TalentHunter.com From: www.talenthunter.com (customerservice@talenthunter.com) Sent: Sun 6/01/08 7:35 PM To: Barbara@RoseyFuture.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The terms of service have been modified to reflect changes to the services and features TalentHunter.com now offers. Please take a moment to review these terms, they can be found HERE (http://talenthunter.com/terms_of_use.php)
Thank you for using TalentHunter.com!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
and overnight the bank PAID them, charging me an overdraft fee (even though I called, went to the bank in person, emailed them Talent Hunters emails to me, PLUS links to this website's rip-off reports on them).

Talent Hunter collected MY money and THEN sent me an intimidating email -- See the warning section:

Dear Barbara, You can cancel online, by fax, or by mail. To cancel Gold subscription online CLICK HERE http://talenthunter.com/pre_cancellation_form.php and complete the required information, or send a written request including Username, User ID, and password to: Talent Hunter 4335 Van Nuys Blvd. Suite 303 Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 or Fax to: 818-905-9691NOTE: IF PAID WITH PAYPAL, PLEASE INCLUDE THE PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS USED.

**WARNING** CHARGEBACKS / DISPUTESIf you use a credit card, you agree to not charge back or dispute your charge for any reason. If you charge back or dispute the charge on your credit card for any reason, you agree to pay a $100 service fee for each charge back or dispute as outlined in our terms of service. You also agree to pay any collection costs and/or attorney fees should collection action be initiated.

We would hate to see you go and I just wanted to let you know that I am here to be of any assistance. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at customerservice@talenthunter.com. Thank you. Very truly yours, IsaacTalentHunter.com management team. .

My bank is send me an affidavit which, IF I PROCEED WITH IT, I will have to lay out $100 PLUS legal fees, collection fees, etc. HORRENDOUS. ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS TALK TO ME, but not one single phone call. RUN FROM THIS OUTFIT~!